PTW 2019 AAPM Lunch & Learn
Monday, July 15, 2019, 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Room 216 at Meeting Level
San Antonio, Texas
A complimentary lunch will be provided.
Limited spots available! Fill out the form to reserve your spot today.
12:15 PM | Welcome and introductions.
12:25 PM | The development and experience of the first MR-compatible 3D scanning water tank for acceptance, commissioning and QA measurements in an MRI LINAC.
Jochem Wolthaus, Ph.D., University Medical Center Utrecht, Netherlands
12:50 PM | QA data flow in modern radiotherapy departments.
Dan Nicewonger, Mays Cancer Center, University of Texas Health San Antonio
MD Anderson Cancer Center
1:15 PM | Challenges of beam data collection and validation of Halcyon™ during commissioning.
Sharon Thompson – Maimonides Cancer Center, Brooklyn, NY
FEATURED PRODUCTS | BOOTH #538
PTW is a global market leader for dosimetry and QA solutions in modern radiation therapy. Stop by our booth to explore our latest dosimetry technology:
- BEAMSCAN® MR* water phantom – the first 3D water phantom for MR-guided radiotherapy, available in two ready-to-use models for Elekta Unity and ViewRay® MRIdian®.
- BEAMSCAN® 3D water phantom – the fastest water phantom to set up and easiest to use for all acceptance testing and commissioning needs, now also available for the Halcyon™ system.
- STARCHECKmaxi® MR array – a comprehensive TG-142 compliant solution for machine QA — from high-resolution measurements up to 40 cm x 40 cm in magnetic fields to legally required documentation.
- MR-compatible detectors – select from a wide range of PTW's famous detector brands that are now available for MR dosimetry.
- OCTAVIUS® 4D modular patient and machine QA systems – for the latest radiotherapy techniques, including Halcyon™, SRS and MRgRT. Also introducing OCTAVIUS® Detector 1600 SRS for 3D dose verification of complex SRS/SBRT treatment plans.
- RUBY™ phantom – a new modular, stereotactic verification phantom with multiple inserts for comprehensive system QA, LINAC QA and patient QA.
- microSilicon™ diode detector – the new silicon diode detector for small photon and all electron fields.
- Track-it™ 2.0 QA data management software – a versatile, web-based QA data management software that integrates QA data from different sources, devices and sites into a single platform.
*Pending 510(k), not available for sale within the United States.